Choose a brand
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters.
Find funeral directors in Underwood
Are you looking for a funeral home in Underwood, Nottinghamshire? We’re here to help. Our directory includes all the funeral directors in the area, from independent, family-run funeral homes to national names like Co-op Funeralcare.
Planning a funeral in Underwood
Although there isn’t a crematorium or cemetery in Underwood, there are several options within a 15-minute drive. These include traditional cemeteries, a woodland burial ground and crematoriums in Mansfield and Amber Valley. If you’re planning a religious funeral service in Underwood, there's a Church of England church in the village. Other places of worship, including gurdwaras, mosques, synagogues and temples, can be found in nearby Hucknall, Nottingham and Mansfield.
Why compare Underwood funeral directors?
Funeral costs in Underwood vary depending on the type of service you choose, as well as any optional extras you’d like. It also varies depending on the funeral home you go with, so it’s important to compare prices. If you’re planning an affordable funeral in Underwood, our directory makes it easy to compare costs all in one place, so you can make an informed choice.
Find a crematorium near Underwood
If you’re planning a cremation, there are 2 crematoriums nearby:
- Amber Valley Memorial Park and Crematorium in Alfreton (privately run)
- Mansfield & District Crematorium in Mansfield (run by Ashfield and Mansfield District Councils)
Find a burial ground or cemetery in Underwood
There are a number of council-run cemeteries within a 15-minute drive of Underwood. These include:
- Hucknall Cemetery (Ashfield District Council) - lawn plots available for burials and cremated remains.
- Kingsway New Cemetery, Kirkby-in-Ashfield (Ashfield District Council) - lawn plots available for burials and cremated remains.
- Sutton Cemetery, Sutton-in-Ashfield (Ashfield District Council) - lawn plots available for burials and cremated remains.
- Heanor Cemetery (Amber Valley Borough Council) - lawn plots available, as well as areas for scattering ashes. Also has an infant burial section.
- Leabrooks Cemetery in Alfreton (Amber Valley Borough Council) - lawn plots available, as well as areas for scattering ashes. Also has an infant burial section.
If you’re planning a woodland burial, Golden Valley Woodland Burial Ground is only 10-15 minutes’ drive away. It's privately run.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Underwood?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.