Choose a brand
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters.
Find funeral directors in Bristol
If you need to find a funeral director in Bristol we’re here to help. With our directory you’ll find independent family-run funeral directors, as well as well-known names like Co-op and Dignity. Our listings cover South and North Bristol funeral directors so you can find the right one for you, wherever you’re based in the city.
Planning a funeral in Bristol
Bristol has a wide selection of options for funerals, including 3 crematoria, as well as several woodland burial grounds. For religious services, the city has many places of worship including churches, chapels, synagogues, mosques and temples. You can find a list of places of worship in Bristol here.
Why compare Bristol funeral directors?
Funeral costs in Bristol vary depending on the type of service, when it takes place and also the funeral director you choose. That’s why it’s important to compare prices. If you want to plan an affordable funeral in Bristol, our directory makes it easy to compare costs all in one place, so you can make an informed choice.
Find a Bristol crematorium
If you’re planning a cremation, there are 3 main crematoria in Bristol:
Find a cemetery or burial ground in Bristol
- Arnos Vale Cemetery (council-owned but privately managed)
- Arnos Vale Woodland Burial Ground (private burial ground)
- Avonview Cemetery, St. George (council-run)
- Brislington Cemetery (council-run)
- Greenbank Cemetery, Easton (council-run)
- Henbury Cemetery, Henbury (council-run)
- Memorial Woodlands Bristol, near Thornbury (private burial ground) – includes areas specifically for those of Muslim or Jewish faiths)
- Ridgeway Park Cemetery, Eastville (council-run)
- Shirehampton Cemetery, Shirehampton (council-run)
- South Bristol Cemetery & Crematorium (council-run)
Find funeral wake venues in Bristol
You might choose to host the wake at your home or at a community centre. Alternatively, if you’re looking to hire a venue, you can find a selection of pubs, restaurants and other Bristol wake venues for hire.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Bristol?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.