Choose a brand
Funeral directors who can help you find grief counselling
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters
Find funeral directors in Hucknall
If you need to find a funeral director in Hucknall, we’re here to help. Our directory will allow you to compare independent and family-run funeral directors with well-known names like Co-op and Dignity across Ashfield, Nottingham and beyond. Find the right Hucknall funeral director, no matter your budget or the type of service or celebration you’re looking to plan.
Planning a funeral in Hucknall
If you’re arranging a funeral in Hucknall, you’ll have plenty of choice. There are 5 crematoriums within 15 miles, as well as several council-run cemeteries and natural burial ground options. For religious services, you’ll find churches and chapels close by, while Nottingham offers many other places of worship, including synagogues, mosques and temples.
Why compare Hucknall funeral directors?
Funeral costs in Hucknall vary depending on the type of service, when you would like it to take place and the funeral director you choose. That’s why it’s important to compare prices. If you want to plan an affordable funeral in Hucknall, our directory is designed to help. Compare costs all in one place, so you can make the right choice for your family and your loved one.
Find a Hucknall crematorium
If you’re planning a cremation, there are 5 main crematoriums near to Hucknall:
- Mansfield Crematorium (Mansfield District Council)
- Gedling Crematorium (privately run)
- Bramcote Crematorium (joint borough council owned)
- Willford Hill Crematorium (Nottingham City Council)
- Amber Valley Memorial Park & Crematorium (privately run)
Find a cemetery or burial ground in Hucknall
There are several council-run cemeteries and privately run burial grounds in Hucknall. These include:
- Hucknall Cemetery (Ashfield District Council)
- Highwood Cemetery (Nottingham City Council)
- Nuthall Cemetery (Nuthall Parish Council)
- Northern Cemetery (Nottingham City Council)
- Kimberley Cemetery (Kimberley Town Council)
- Redhill Cemetery (Gedling Borough Council)
- Annesley Woodhouse Cemetery (Ashfield District Council)
- Kingsway New Cemetery (Ashfield District Council)
- Eastwood Cemetery (joint borough council owned)
- Rock (Church) Cemetery (Nottingham City Council)
- Tithe Green Natural Burial (privately run)
- Golden Valley Woodland Burial (privately run)
You can find more details about Hucknall cemetery listings on the local council website.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Hucknall?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.