Choose a brand
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters.
Find funeral directors in Greenwich
Plan a celebration of life or an unattended funeral. Use our directory to find affordable funeral directors in Greenwich. Whether you want to find out about local independent funeral directors or well-known funeral homes like Co-op and Dignity, we provide all the info you need. Our directory can help you to learn more about Greenwich funeral homes in all parts of the borough, including Abbey Wood, Crossness, Falconwood, Longlands and Woolwich.
Planning a funeral in Greenwich
If you’re planning a funeral in Greenwich, you have the choice of 3 crematoriums, 5 cemeteries and 2 natural burial sites. There’s also dedicated burial park for the Muslim community. The borough has a diverse community, which is reflected by its many different religious buildings and places of worship including churches, mosques, temples and synagogues. You can see a full list of places of worship in Greenwich here.
Why compare Greenwich funeral directors?
The final price you pay for a funeral depends on your preferences. It’s important to research all the options before you make any decisions. The overall cost of a funeral in Greenwich depends on the funeral director, type of service and your choice of memorial. By using our directory, you can compare all Greenwich funeral fees in one place.
Find a Greenwich crematorium
There are 3 crematoriums in Greenwich:
- Eltham Crematorium and Cemetery (council-run) - has 2 non-denominational chapels, one seating 68 people and the other 100 people. It has a garden of remembrance and a variety of memorial options. Unattended direct cremations are also offered.
- Manor Park Cemetery and Crematorium (privately run) - has a multi-faith chapel, children’s private garden and woodland area for natural burials. It also has a public grave area, private family graves, private lawn graves and burial chambers.
- GreenAcres Kemnal Park (privately-run) - cremation services take place in the modern Service Hall, but the actual cremation takes place in a licensed crematorium nearby.
Find a Greenwich cemetery or burial ground
There are 5 Greenwich cemeteries. These are:
- Charlton Cemetery (council-run)
- Eltham Cemetery (council-run)
- Greenwich Cemetery (council-run)
- Plumstead Cemetery (council-run) - with a dedicated section for Muslim burials.
- Woolwich Cemetery (council-run) - with a dedicated section for Muslim burials.
There are 2 natural burial sites near Greenwich:
- Manor Park Cemetery & Crematorium (privately run) - 10 miles from Greenwich.
- GreenAcres Kemnal Park (privately run) - in Chislehurst, 9 miles away. Includes woodland glades, family trees, above-ground burial niches and private gardens.
Eternal Gardens is a dedicated burial park for the Muslim community. It is found near to the Sidcup bypass, around 11 miles from Greenwich.
Find funeral wake venues in Greenwich
You might want to hold the funeral wake at home or in a community venue. If you'd prefer to hire a private venue, here is a list of funeral wake venues in Greenwich.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Greenwich?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
Search nearby areas
Archway Barnsbury Battersea Bayswater Bellingham Bermondsey Bethnal Green Bow Brixton Brockley Camberwell Camden Catford Chelsea Chinatown City of London Clapham Clapham Junction Clapton Clerkenwell Dalston Deptford Downham Earlsfield Finsbury Park Forest Hill Hackney Hammersmith and Fulham Hampstead Holland Park Holloway Hornsey Hoxton Hyde Park Islington Kennington Kensington and Chelsea Kentish Town Kings Cross Ladywell Lambeth Lewisham Limehouse Maida Vale Marylebone Mayfair Newington Norwood Notting Hill Paddington Parson's Green Peckham Poplar Putney Rotherhithe Shadwell Shepherds Bush Shoreditch Soho Southwark Stepney Stockwell Stoke Newington Streatham Temple Tooting Tower Hamlets Vauxhall Wandsworth West Brompton Westminster Whitechapel Whitehall
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.