Choose a brand
Funeral directors who can help you find grief counselling
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters
Still looking for funeral directors within Ladywell and surrounding areas?
Find funeral directors in Ladywell
We’re here to help you compare Ladywell funeral directors and find the best option for the funeral you’re planning. Our directory lists a selection of family-run and independent funeral homes, alongside well-known names such as Dignity and Co-op Funeralcare. You’ll see listings for the whole of Lewisham and beyond – we’ve included funeral directors in Ladywell, Catford, Brockley and a few other local suburbs.
Plan a funeral in Ladywell
Ladywell has its own cemetery (opened in 1858), which includes a natural burial ground. There are at least 8 more cemeteries nearby, including Camberwell New Cemetery, which is home to Honor Oak Crematorium.
Are you planning a religious funeral? There are a few options nearby, including several churches and mosques. Another option could be a crematorium chapel. Many of London’s crematoriums have multi-faith chapels that also cater to non-religious people.
Find a crematorium in Ladywell
Below is a list of crematoriums within easy reach of Ladywell:
- Beckenham Crematorium (privately run)
- Eltham Crematorium (run by Greenwich Council)
- Honor Oak Crematorium (run by Southwark Council)
- Hither Green Crematorium (run by Lewisham Council)
- West Norwood Crematorium (run by Lambeth Council)
- GreenAcres Kemnal Park Crematorium (privately run)
Honor Oak Crematorium is closest (less than a mile away), followed by Hither Green Crematorium (around 2 miles away).
Find a Ladywell cemetery or burial ground
The main burial ground in the area is Brockley and Ladywell Cemetery. It’s located close to Crofton Park station.
- Brockley and Ladywell Cemetery (run by Lewisham Council) – has a woodland burial area
Here are some more cemeteries in Lewisham and neighbouring areas of London.
- Camberwell New Cemetery (run by Southwark Council)
- Camberwell Old Cemetery (run by Southwark Council)
- Charlton Cemetery (run by Greenwich Council)
- Greenwich Cemetery (run by Greenwich Council)
- Grove Park Cemetery (run by Lewisham Council)
- Hither Green Cemetery (run by Lewisham Council)
- London Road Cemetery (run by Bromley Council)
- Nunhead Cemetery (run by Southwark Council)
Click the links to the council websites if you want to learn more.
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Ladywell?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
Search nearby areas
Archway Barnsbury Battersea Bayswater Bellingham Bermondsey Bethnal Green Bow Brixton Brockley Camberwell Camden Catford Chelsea Chinatown City of London Clapham Clapham Junction Clapton Clerkenwell Dalston Deptford Downham Earlsfield Finsbury Park Forest Hill Hackney Hammersmith and Fulham Hampstead Holland Park Holloway Hoxton Hyde Park Islington Kennington Kensington and Chelsea Kentish Town Kings Cross Lambeth Lewisham Limehouse Maida Vale Marylebone Mayfair Newington Notting Hill Paddington Parson's Green Peckham Poplar Putney Rotherhithe Shadwell Shepherds Bush Shoreditch Soho Southwark Stepney Stockwell Stoke Newington Streatham Temple Tooting Tower Hamlets Wandsworth West Brompton Westminster Whitechapel Whitehall