Choose a brand
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters.
Find funeral directors in Filton
If you’re searching for funeral directors in Filton, we’re here to help. Our directory makes it simple to compare funeral directors in Filton, Stoke Gifford and the wider local area, including parts of north Bristol and South Gloucestershire. You’ll spot a range of well-known funeral directors like Dignity and Co-op, as well as family-owned, independent funeral homes.
Plan a funeral in Filton
Filton Parish has a handful of funeral venues, including several churches. There’s also a chapel at Mangotsfield Cemetery where you can have a funeral service. The town has one cemetery with at least 5 more nearby, plus 2 crematoriums within easy driving distance.
You’ll find many more options in Bristol. There are several mosques, gurdwaras, and synagogues in the city, as well as a woodland burial ground attached to Arnos Vale Cemetery.
Find a Filton crematorium
Filton has no crematorium of its own. However, there are 2 nearby:
- Canford Crematorium (run by Bristol City Council): around 3 miles away
- Westerleigh Crematorium, Bristol (privately owned): around 8 miles away
Find a burial ground or cemetery in Filton
There is one cemetery in Filton and several more in the South Gloucestershire borough. These are:
- Filton Cemetery (council-run)
- Kingswood Cemetery (council-run): has a dedicated area for infant burials
- Mangotsfield Cemetery (council-run): has a chapel for funeral services
- Memorial Woodlands (privately run): has dedicated Muslim and Jewish burial grounds
- Mayshill Cemetery (council-run): has a dedicated area for infant burials
- Westerleigh Cemetery (privately run)
For more details about the council cemeteries, visit this page on the South Gloucestershire Council website.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Filton?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.