Choose a brand
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters.
Find funeral directors in Bedminster
If you’re planning a funeral, let us help you find the right funeral director for the send-off you want. We’ve gathered a list of funeral homes in Bedminster and the surrounding areas to help you compare services, prices and facilities. This includes local names like Thomas Davis Funeral Directors and R Davies & Son Funeral Directors in Bedminster, as well as options in Hengrove, Brislington and Bishopsworth. You can compare your options to find the one that best meets your needs.
Planning a funeral in Bedminster
Bedminster has several funeral directors, as well as 2 crematoriums and a wide choice of cemeteries. This includes a woodland burial ground. For religious services, there are many places of worship in the wider Bristol area, including . You can find a list of places of worship near Bedminster here.
Why compare Bedminster funeral directors?
Different funeral directors in Bedminster will offer slightly different services and facilities. Comparing them with each other can help you find a director who can provide you with everything you need. It’ll also allow you to compare prices, helping you to make the best-informed choice.
Find a Bedminster crematorium
If you’re planning a cremation, there are 2 crematoriums near Bedminster:
- South Bristol Crematorium – this Bedminster Down crematorium is run by Bristol City Council.
- Canford Crematorium – also run by Bristol City Council, this crematorium is roughly a 20-minute drive from Bedminster.
Find a cemetery or burial ground in Bedminster
There are several council-owned and privately-owned cemeteries near Bedminster. Some of these include:
- Arnos Vale Cemetery – located in Bedminster Down, this cemetery is council-owned but managed by Arnos Vale Cemetery Trust.
- Arnos Vale Woodland Burial Ground – this privately-owned extension to Arnos Vale Cemetery offers natural burials in its 500 acres of woodland.
- South Bristol Cemetery and Crematorium – another council-run Bedminster Down cemetery. This cemetery offers the choice of tree sponsorship in the Ashton View Arboretum.
- Avon View Cemetery – a 15-minute drive from Bedminster with views overlooking the Avon Valley.
- Ridgeway Park Cemetery – just a 20-minute drive from Bedminster, this cemetery has a section for Jewish burials. It is also home to 12 First World War and 3 Second World War commemorations.
You can find more Bedminster cemeteries on the Bristol City Council website.
Find funeral wake venues in Bedminster
Bedminster is home to a wide choice of pubs, restaurants, and other suitable venues for a wake. Some popular options include:
- BS3 Community – BS3 community centre offers a choice of two rooms for hire – a grade II listed building at the Southville Centre and a smaller room at their venue on Chessel Street.
- The Brunel, Bedminster – the Brunel in Bedminster is a warm, friendly and inviting pub with a large capacity and plenty of seating.
- The Assembly – the Assembly has calming waterfront views, airy roof terraces and access to a public restaurant if you’d like to have a meal at the wake.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Bedminster?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.