Choose a brand
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters.
Find funeral directors in Mayfair
If you're searching for a funeral director in Mayfair, our comprehensive guide will help. Our listings feature up-to-date contact info for both independent funeral directors and larger funeral homes in Mayfair. We understand this can be a sensitive and emotional time, so we want to help. We’ve created an online directory to display all the info you’re looking for in one place, including many of the burial and cremation options available in Mayfair and the surrounding areas. Let our guide make it easier for you to find the local support and services you need.
Planning a funeral in Mayfair
Thanks to its central London location, there are quite a number of crematoriums available within around 10-15 miles. Spend some time browsing online and rely on the local knowledge of your funeral home in Mayfair to help you work out which is the right option for your loved one. As would be expected, this area of London offers a wide range of places of worship for people of all faiths and religious beliefs.
Find a Mayfair crematorium
There are numerous crematoriums to consider when you’re arranging a funeral in Mayfair, both public and private. Most of these can accommodate all faiths as well as non-religious services in their on-site chapels.
- Golders Green Crematorium (privately run)
- West London Crematorium (Kensal Green Cemetery)
- Honor Oak Crematorium (Southwark Council)
- St Marylebone Crematorium (privately run)
- West Norwood Crematorium (Lambeth Council)
- Mortlake Crematorium (privately run)
- Lambeth Crematorium (Lambeth Council)
- Islington Crematorium (Islington Council)
Choosing a Mayfair cemetery or burial ground
By nature of Mayfair’s location, there are numerous cemeteries within easy reach. Many are owned and maintained by local councils. This means their ethos and outlook vary significantly. Southwark Council, for instance, manage all their new burial areas, and some older areas of their cemeteries as meadowland to encourage biodiversity and support habitats for fauna and flora. Westminster City Council, in which Mayfair sits, runs 3 cemeteries. However, they are all outside of the borough. The council note that their burial sites are primarily for Christian burials, but services are provided for all people no matter what denomination, religion or belief. All funeral directors and funeral homes in Mayfair will have links to local sites and be able to help you determine which have available grave plots and which would best suit your loved one’s wishes.
- Hanwell Cemetery - formerly City of Westminster Cemetery (Westminster City Council)
- East Finchley Cemetery - formerly St. Marylebone Cemetery (Westminster City Council)
- Mill Hill Cemetery - formerly Paddington New Cemetery (Westminster City Council)
- Kensal Green Cemetery (privately run)
- Margravine Cemetery / Hammersmith Old (Hammersmith & Fulham Council)
- Fulham Cemetery / Fulham Old (Hammersmith & Fulham Council)
- St Mary’s Catholic Cemetery (St Mary’s Catholic Church)
- Camberwell New Cemetery (Southwark Council)
- Edgwarebury Jewish Cemetery (West London Synagogue of British Jews)
You can find more details about Mayfair cemetery listings on the City of Westminster council website or from your funeral director in Mayfair.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Mayfair?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
Search nearby areas
Archway Barnsbury Battersea Bayswater Bellingham Bermondsey Bethnal Green Bow Brixton Brockley Camberwell Camden Catford Chelsea Chinatown City of London Clapham Clapham Junction Clapton Clerkenwell Dalston Deptford Downham Earlsfield Finsbury Park Forest Hill Greenwich Hackney Hammersmith and Fulham Hampstead Holland Park Holloway Hornsey Hoxton Hyde Park Islington Kennington Kensington and Chelsea Kentish Town Kings Cross Ladywell Lambeth Lewisham Limehouse Maida Vale Marylebone Newington Norwood Notting Hill Paddington Parson's Green Peckham Poplar Putney Rotherhithe Shadwell Shepherds Bush Shoreditch Soho Southwark Stepney Stockwell Stoke Newington Streatham Temple Tooting Tower Hamlets Vauxhall Wandsworth West Brompton Westminster Whitechapel Whitehall
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.