Choose a brand
Funeral directors who can help you find grief counselling
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters
Find funeral directors in Hammersmith and Fulham
Plan a fitting send-off. Whether you want a traditional service, a direct cremation or a themed ceremony, we’ll help you find the right funeral director in Hammersmith and Fulham. You’ll find details of independent funeral homes and well-known names like Co-op and Dignity. Our directory covers all parts of the borough including Parson’s Green, Shepherd’s Bush and White City. So wherever you’re based, you can find the support you need.
Planning a funeral in Hammersmith and Fulham
The closest crematorium to Hammersmith and Fulham is Mortlake Crematorium. This crematorium is managed by the London Boroughs of Hammersmith, Richmond, Barnes and Acton. It’s located in the borough of Richmond on the banks of the River Thames. South West Middlesex Crematorium is also close by. There are 4 council-run cemeteries used by the borough. The 2 main cemeteries are just outside the borough; these are Mortlake Cemetery and North Sheen Cemetery. There is a dedicated area for Muslim burials at Mortlake Cemetery. Fulham Palace Road and Margravine Road cemeteries are inside the borough. Burial plots are available at both of these cemeteries. If you are looking for cemetery dedicated to Muslim burials, Gardens of Peace runs several privately-managed Muslim cemeteries near London. There are many different religious buildings and places of worship in Hammersmith and Fulham, which reflects the diverse population of the borough. Places of worship in Hammersmith and Fulham include mosques, synagogues, churches and temples.
Why compare Hammersmith and Fulham funeral directors?
Planning a funeral involves a range of different costs. If you want to plan an affordable funeral, you’ll need to think about the cost of things like the type of service, your preferred funeral director and whether you want to choose burial or cremation. You will also need to consider the cost of floral tributes, memorials and the funeral wake. With our directory, it’s easy to compare all of the different costs in one place. We can help you to make an informed decision on all aspects of funeral planning.
Find a Hammersmith and Fulham crematorium
While there isn’t a crematorium in Hammersmith and Fulham, there are 2 crematoriums close to the borough. These are:
- Mortlake Crematorium is managed by the London Boroughs of Hammersmith, Richmond, Barnes and Acton. It has a multi-faith ceremony hall/chapel, which has seating for up to 110 people. It also has a book of remembrance and a memorial garden.
- South West Middlesex Crematorium offers 3 multi-faith chapels, a dedicated children’s memorial garden and a Garden of Remembrance.
Find a cemetery in Hammersmith and Fulham
There are 4 cemeteries in Hammersmith and Fulham. These are:
- North Sheen Cemetery - also known as Fulham New Cemetery. This council-run cemetery is in Richmond upon Thames. All new burials at this cemetery are located on ‘lawn’ sections, with a headstone and grassed area to the front. It is a large cemetery (over 30 acres) and has a Gothic chapel for funeral services.
- Mortlake Cemetery - also known as Hammersmith New Cemetery. This council-run cemetery is in the borough of Richmond upon Thames. All new burials are located on ‘lawn’ sections. It has a dedicated section for Muslim burials. There is also a dedicated section for cremated remains and a separate area for baby burials. This cemetery also has a Gothic chapel, which can be hired for funeral services.
- Fulham Palace Road Cemetery - also known as Fulham Old Cemetery.
- Margravine Road - also known as Hammersmith Old Cemetery.
Burial plots for purchase and reserve are available at both Fulham Palace Road and Margravine Road cemeteries.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Hammersmith and Fulham?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
Search nearby areas
Archway Barnsbury Battersea Bayswater Bellingham Bermondsey Bethnal Green Bow Brixton Brockley Camberwell Camden Catford Chelsea Chinatown City of London Clapham Clapham Junction Clapton Clerkenwell Dalston Deptford Downham Earlsfield Finsbury Park Forest Hill Hackney Hampstead Holland Park Holloway Hoxton Hyde Park Islington Kennington Kensington and Chelsea Kentish Town Kings Cross Ladywell Lambeth Lewisham Limehouse Maida Vale Marylebone Mayfair Newington Notting Hill Paddington Parson's Green Peckham Poplar Putney Rotherhithe Shadwell Shepherds Bush Shoreditch Soho Southwark Stepney Stockwell Stoke Newington Streatham Temple Tooting Tower Hamlets Wandsworth West Brompton Westminster Whitechapel Whitehall
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.