Choose a brand
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters.
Find funeral directors in Chalfont St Peter
Welcome to our Chalfont St Peter funeral home directory. Here, you can browse funeral directors in Chalfont St Peter, Chalfont St Giles, Gerrards Cross and Beaconsfield. It’s a simple way to find the right Chalfont funeral home for you – whether that’s a local independent or a well-known name like Co-op Funeralcare.
Plan a funeral in Chalfont St Peter
Despite being relatively small, Chalfont St Peter offers lots of options for funeral planning. There are at least 9 burial grounds nearby, including several natural burial sites. And residents can choose from 3 crematoriums within Hillingdon, Buckinghamshire and Slough. Are you looking for a religious funeral venue? You’ll find various kinds of churches in The Chalfonts and a mosque just south of Gerrards Cross.
Find a Chalfont crematorium
Residents of The Chalfonts are served by at least 3 council-run crematoriums. You can click the links below to learn more and see if any feel like a good fit.
Find a burial ground or cemetery in Chalfont St Peter
Are you looking for a cemetery or woodland burial site near Chalfont St Peter? You have quite a few to choose from. These options are all within 5 miles:
- Bowstridge Lane Cemetery, Chalfont St Giles (run by the local parish council)
- The Garden of Rest, Chalfont St Peter (run by the local parish council)
- GreenAcres Chiltern Park (privately run) – a woodland burial ground
- Holtspur Cemetery (run by Buckinghamshire Council) – has an Islamic burial area
- Parkside Cemetery (run by Buckinghamshire Council) – has a woodland burial area
- The Platt Cemetery, Old Amersham (run by Amersham Council) – only for residents of Old Amersham
- Shepherd’s Lane Cemetery, Beaconsfield (run by Buckinghamshire Council)
- Stanley Hill Cemetery, Amersham (run by Amersham Council) – has an area set aside for Polish residents
- Woodcock Hill Cemetery (run by Three Rivers Council) – has a woodland burial area
Except for GreenAcres Chiltern Park, all of these cemeteries are operated by local councils. Click the links above to learn more.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Chalfont St Peter?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
Search nearby areas
Amersham Aylesbury Beaconsfield Booker Buckingham Central Bletchley Cheddington Chesham Elmhurst Gerrards Cross Great Missenden High Wycombe Kingston Marlow Middleton/Milton Keynes Village Milton Keynes Mount Farm Newport Pagnell Newtown Princes Risborough Salford, Milton Keynes Stony Stratford Winslow Wolverton
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.