Choose a brand
Funeral directors who can help you find grief counselling
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters
Still looking for funeral directors within Leeds and surrounding areas?
Find funeral directors in Leeds
If you’re looking for a funeral director in Leeds, we can help. Our directory lists many types of funeral homes in Leeds, from smaller family-run funeral directors to larger chains such as the Co-Op. You can use our listings to explore your options and find the right funeral director to help you organise a fitting send-off.
Organising a funeral in Leeds
There’s a wide range of choice when it comes to arranging a Leeds funeral. There are options for religious funerals in one of the city’s churches or places such as the Leeds Grand Mosque, The Sikh Temple or in a synagogue. You can also arrange a funeral at one of the 3 main crematoriums in Leeds.
Why compare Leeds funeral directors?
Our directory can help with planning affordable funerals in Leeds. There are several things that can make the costs vary, including the type of service and funeral director you choose. That’s why our directory has all the information you need in one place to compare costs and make an informed decision.
Find a Leeds crematorium
If you’re organising a cremation in Leeds, there are 3 main crematoriums in Leeds:
Find a cemetery or burial ground in Leeds
- Armley Hill Top Cemetery (council-run)
- Beth Hamidrash Hagadol (BHH) Cemetery – specifically for those of Jewish faith (private burial ground)
- Burley Mill Weir, Leeds – a location for people of Sikh faith to scatter ashes into the River Aire (council-run)
- Cottingley Hall Cemetery & Crematorium (council-run)
- Hunslet Cemetery (council-owned)
- Gildersome Cemetery (council-run)
- Morley Cemetery (council-run)
- Pudsey Cemetery (council-owned)
- Rothwell Cemetery (council-run)
- Whinmoor Cemetery (council-owned) – a multi-faith cemetery
Find funeral wake venues in Leeds
If you’re planning a wake after the funeral, you might choose to host it at your home or at a community centre. Alternatively, if you’re looking to hire a venue, you can find a selection of pubs, restaurants and other Leeds wake venues for hire.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Leeds?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.