Choose a brand
Funeral directors who can help you find grief counselling
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters
Find funeral directors in Warwick
When you’re looking for a funeral director in Warwick, our online guide will be invaluable. Below, you’ll be able to easily compare independent funeral directors, as well as larger funeral homes in Warwick and the West Midlands. And you’ll also find up-to-date info about cremation and burial options in the area. So whether you’re looking for a great value service, a less traditional approach, or a send-off to meet the requirements of a particular faith, you’ll be able to find the right Warwick funeral directors to suit your needs.
Planning a funeral in Warwick
With Oakley Crematorium and Canley Crematorium both in easy reach, organising a cremation for a loved one will be simple and straightforward. This area, set in the heart of England, also offers you a wide choice when it comes to both traditional cemeteries and natural burial grounds. So take a look at the options below and contact one of our listed Warwick funeral directors for more info and support. With local towns of Solihull, Coventry, Redditch and slightly further afield, Birmingham, you will be well placed if you require a non-Christian religious service. There are mosques, synagogues, temples, and gurdwaras situated around the area.
Find a crematorium in Warwick
If you’re looking for a crematorium in Warwick, there are several options within a reasonable distance. Both Oakley Wood and Canley are within 10 miles of the town:
- Oakley Wood Crematorium & Natural Burial Ground (Warwick District Council)
- Canley Crematorium (Coventry City Council)
There are also two options a little further away:
Find a Warwick cemetery or burial ground
As well as Warwick Cemetery itself, there are a number of other council-run cemeteries throughout the Warwick, Coventry, Stratford and Solihull areas. There are also several natural and woodland burial grounds if you are considering an eco-friendlier alternative. The closest of these is at Oakley Wood. Here they welcome people of all beliefs and denominations as well as those without any religious belief.
- Warwick Cemetery (Warwick District Council)
- Leamington Spa Cemetery (Warwick District Council)
- Kenilworth Cemetery (Warwick District Council)
- Oakley Wood Natural Burial Site (Warwick District Council)
- Canley Garden Cemetery (Coventry City Council)
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Cemetery (Stratford-Upon-Avon Town council)
- Temple Fields Natural Burial Site (privately run)
- London Road Cemetery (Coventry City Council)
- Widney Manor Cemetery (Solihull Council)
- Walsgrave Cemetery (Coventry City Council)
- Sun Rising Natural Burial Ground & Nature Reserve (privately run)
You can find more details about Warwick cemetery and crematorium listings on the Warwick District Council website.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Warwick?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.