Choose a brand
Funeral directors who can help you find grief counselling
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters
Still looking for funeral directors within Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas?
Find funeral directors in Tunbridge Wells
If you’re searching for funeral directors in Tunbridge Wells, we’re here to help. Our directory helps you find local independent funeral homes along with familiar names like Co-op Funeralcare and Dignity Funerals. We cover Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding area including Langton Green, Henwood Green, Groombridge, Penshurst and Bidborough.
Planning a funeral in Tunbridge Wells
If you’re planning a funeral in Tunbridge Wells, it’s useful to know what options are available to you. There is one crematorium in town and 4 cemeteries. For religious services, you’ll find several churches and chapels across town, as well as one mosque.
Why compare Tunbridge Well funeral directors?
Often funeral costs are overlooked, but the reality is that costs vary between funeral directors. How much you pay depends on the funeral director, the urn or coffin you choose, and the service you want. So it’s helpful to compare funeral directors before making any final arrangements. Our directory allows you to make an informed choice by comparing different funeral directors in one place.
Find a crematorium in Tunbridge Wells
There is currently one crematorium in Tunbridge Wells:
- Kent and Sussex Crematorium (council-owned) - includes a fully accessible chapel that can facilitate all faiths and with a wheelchair available for use. There is also a 16-acre memorial garden and Book of Remembrance, including a special space for children memorials.
Find a cemetery or burial ground in Tunbridge Wells
There are currently 4 cemeteries open in Tunbridge Wells:
- Tunbridge Wells Cemetery and Chapel (council-owned) - found next to Kent and Sussex Crematorium, with an onsite accessible chapel. Includes traditional graves, lawn graves, child graves and space for burying cremated remains.
- Woodbury Park Cemetery (council-owned) - currently no available space for new burials.
- Poundsbridge Cemetery (council-owned)
- Southborough Cemetery (council-owned) - has both consecrated and non-consecrated sections.
Find funeral wake venues in Tunbridge Wells
You might wish to host the wake at a local community centre or at home. Or you might want to hire a venue in Tunbridge Wells for the wake.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Tunbridge Wells?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
Search nearby areas
Ashford Aylesford Barming Bean Beckenham Belvedere Bexleyheath Biggin Hill Birchington Broadstairs Bromley Canterbury Chatham Coxheath Cranbrook Crayford Dartford Deal Dover Edenbridge Elmers End Farnborough Faversham Folkestone Gillingham Gravesend Headcorn Herne Bay Hythe Isle of Sheppey Linton Longfield Luton Maidstone Margate Medway New Romney Northfleet Paddock Wood Petts Wood Ramsgate Rochester Sandwich Sevenoaks Sidcup Sittingbourne Slade Green St Peters Stone Strood Swanley Tenterden Tonbridge Tonbridge and Malling Walderslade Welling West Malling West Wickham Westgate-on-sea Whitstable