Choose a brand
Funeral directors who can help you find grief counselling
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters
Still looking for funeral directors within Chigwell and surrounding areas?
Find funeral directors in Chigwell
Are you arranging a funeral in Chigwell? Do you need help with planning, paperwork or finding a venue? We’re here to help. Our directory lists funeral directors in Chigwell and all nearby areas, including Loughton, Buckhurst Hill and Ilford. Browse to find independent funeral homes in Chigford, as well as familiar names like Co-op and Dignity.
Planning a funeral in Chigwell
Chigwell has lots of options for funerals, with a crematorium and several cemeteries in the area. Woodland burials are also available within a 25-minute drive. If you’re planning a religious service there are several churches, 2 synagogues and a Hindu temple in Chigwell. For Islamic funerals there are mosques in nearby Woodford Green and Newbury Park.
Why compare Chigwell funeral directors?
There are no fixed fees for funeral homes and different funeral directors in Chigwell may have their own specialities. That’s why comparing funeral directors is important. With our directory you can look through different options in your own time and find the right local funeral home for you.
Find a Chigwell crematorium
If you’re planning a cremation, Forest Park Crematorium is just a 10-minute drive away.
- Forest Park Cemetery & Crematorium
Find a cemetery or burial ground in Chigwell
There are several council-run and privately-owned cemeteries in Chigwell. These include:
- Chigwell Cemetery (council-run by Chigwell Parish Council)
- Forest Park Cemetery (council-run by Redbridge Borough Council)
- Gardens of Peace Muslim Cemetery, Five Oaks Lane, Chigwell (privately run) - burials available for people aged 12 or over.
- Gardens of Peace Muslim Cemetery, Elmbridge Road, Ilford (privately-run) - burials available for children under 12.
- Loughton Cemetery (council-run)
- Barkingside Cemetery and Garden of Rest (council-run by Redbridge Borough Council) - no new burial space but is open for burials in pre-purchased plots.
- Roding Lane North Cemetery, Woodford (council-run by Redbridge Borough Council) - open for funerals and has a dedicated burial area for the Ahmadiyya Muslim community.
- Marks Gate Cemetery, also known as Chadwell Heath Cemetery (council-run)
- GreenAcres Epping Forest (privately run) - woodland burials available, 25 mins drive away.
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Chigwell?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
Search nearby areas
Abridge Aveley Barking Barking and Dagenham Barkingside Basildon Becontree Billericay Blackmore Braintree Brentwood Buckhurst Hill Burnham-on-Crouch Canvey Island Chadwell Heath Chelmsford Clacton-on-Sea Colchester Corringham Eastwood Epping Epping Forest Frinton-on-Sea Hadleigh Hainault Halstead Harlow Harold Hill Harold Wood Harwich Havering Hockley Hornchurch Laindon Leigh-on-Sea Loughton Maldon Manningtree Old Harlow Orsett Rayleigh Rochford Romford Rush Green Saffron Walden Seven Kings Shenfield Shoeburyness South Benfleet South Woodham Ferrers Southend-on-Sea Stanford-le-Hope Stock Theydon Bois Thurrock Tilbury Upminster Waltham Abbey Walton On The Naze Westcliff-on-Sea Wickford Witham Wivenhoe Woodford Green