Choose a brand
Funeral directors who can help you find grief counselling
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters
Still looking for funeral directors within Finsbury Park and surrounding areas?
Find funeral directors in Finsbury Park
Here’s a simple way to find a funeral director in Finsbury Park. On this page, you’ll see a list of Finsbury Park funeral directors, along with prices and contact numbers. You’ll also see listings for other parts of north London, such as Crouch End and Highgate.
Plan a funeral in Finsbury Park
There’s no shortage of options for Finsbury Park funerals. You’ll find at least 4 crematoriums and 9 cemeteries within easy reach of the area. Finsbury Park is also home to 2 mosques, a synagogue and several churches. For non-religious funerals, you can use New Southgate Crematorium or Islington Crematorium. Both have multifaith chapels. The closest green burial site is probably Greenford Park Cemetery in Ealing. This is a council-run burial ground with a natural burial section.
Find a Finsbury crematorium
There are more than 25 crematoriums in and around London. These are within 6 miles of Finsbury Park:
- Golders Green Crematorium (privately run)
- Islington Crematorium (council-run)
- New Southgate Crematorium (privately run)
- St Marylebone Crematorium (privately run)
Find a Finsbury Park cemetery or burial ground
Are you looking for a Finsbury cemetery? The closest burial grounds to Finsbury Park are Highgate Cemetery and Wood Green Cemetery. Here’s a list of burial grounds that are within about 6 miles of Finsbury Park:
- East Finchley Cemetery (run by the City of Westminster council)
- Highgate Cemetery (run by a charity)
- Hoop Lane Cemetery, Golders Green (privately run) – a Jewish burial ground
- Islington and St Pancras Cemetery (run by ICCS)
- New Southgate Cemetery (privately run) – has sections for Greek Orthodox and Catholic burials
- Queens Road Cemetery, Walthamstow (run by Waltham Forest council)
- Tottenham Cemetery (privately run)
- Tottenham Park Cemetery (privately run) – a mixed-faith burial ground
- Wood Green Cemetery (privately run) – has a dedicated area for Muslim burials
Click the links above to learn more about the council cemeteries. ICCS is a cemetery management service run jointly b
We recommend taking some time to look into the different cemeteries and crematoriums listed above before you make your choice. You can find more information through their websites or by reading independent reviews. This will help you to find the best option to meet your needs.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Finsbury Park?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
Search nearby areas
Archway Barnsbury Battersea Bayswater Bellingham Bermondsey Bethnal Green Bow Brixton Brockley Camberwell Camden Catford Chelsea Chinatown City of London Clapham Clapham Junction Clapton Clerkenwell Dalston Deptford Downham Earlsfield Forest Hill Hackney Hammersmith and Fulham Hampstead Holland Park Holloway Hoxton Hyde Park Islington Kennington Kensington and Chelsea Kentish Town Kings Cross Ladywell Lambeth Lewisham Limehouse Maida Vale Marylebone Mayfair Newington Notting Hill Paddington Parson's Green Peckham Poplar Putney Rotherhithe Shadwell Shepherds Bush Shoreditch Soho Southwark Stepney Stockwell Stoke Newington Streatham Temple Tooting Tower Hamlets Wandsworth West Brompton Westminster Whitechapel Whitehall