About Central Co-op Funeral, Harborne
The team at Central Co-op Funeral in Harborne are available 24 hours a day to offer advice and support. They can help you plan a unique send-off for the person who has died, whether that’s with a traditional service or a modern celebration of life. Part of Central Co-operative, one of the UK's largest co-op societies, they also offer a wide range of additional services. These include pre-paid funeral plans as well as legal and bereavement support.
Not found what you’re looking for? Find more funeral directors in Birmingham.
Accreditations and associations
- NAFD (National Association of Funeral Directors)
- Unattended cremation This is a cremation without a funeral service. This means mourners can't attend. The price shown includes the funeral director's fees and the crematorium fees.
Prices from £1,360
- Attended cremation This is a cremation which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party costs such as crematorium fees and doctor's fees aren't included.
Prices from £2,400
- Attended burial This is a burial which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party burial costs such as burial plots aren't included.
Prices from £2,400
- Chapel of rest
- Celebrant or faith leader
- Coffins and caskets
- Order of service
- Urns and keepsakes for ashes
- Traditional hearse
- Horse-drawn hearse/specialist transport options
- Death announcement/obituary
- Online tributes/donations
- Prepaid funeral plans
- Natural/woodland burial
- Unattended burial
Support And Access
- 24-hour telephone line
- Bereavement support
- Legal services/support
62 High Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B17 9NJGet directions
Funeral home opening times
Outside of normal hours, visits can be made by appointment only