About A Hazel & Sons Funeral Directors, Erdington
A Hazel & Sons Funeral Directors in Erdington is a part of Dignity Funerals. They will help you plan a funeral the way you want and with your comfort in mind. They can help you plan any type of funeral, such as a green funeral or burial at sea. They also offer funeral services for all cultures and faiths. Their funeral home has wheelchair access and 2 chapels of rest. With over 100 years of local knowledge and experience, the team at A Hazel & Sons Funeral Directors is available 24/7 to help you.
Not found what you’re looking for? Find more funeral directors in Erdington.
Accreditations and associations
- NAFD (National Association of Funeral Directors)
- Unattended cremation This is a cremation without a funeral service. This means mourners can't attend. The price shown includes the funeral director's fees and the crematorium fees.
Prices from £1,395
- Attended cremation This is a cremation which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party costs such as crematorium fees and doctor's fees aren't included.
Prices from £2,395
- Attended burial This is a burial which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party burial costs such as burial plots aren't included.
Prices from £2,395
- Chapel of rest
- Celebrant or faith leader
- Coffins and caskets
- Order of service
- Urns and keepsakes for ashes
- Memorial jewellery
- Traditional hearse
- Horse-drawn hearse/specialist transport options
- Death announcement/obituary
- Online tributes/donations
- Prepaid funeral plans
- Natural/woodland burial
- Unattended burial
Support And Access
- 24-hour telephone line
- Home visit
- Legal services/support
High Street, Birmingham, England, B23 6SYGet directions
Funeral home opening times
Outside of normal hours, visits can be made by appointment only