About A Hazel & Sons Funeral Directors, Sutton Coldfield
Established over 100 years ago, A Hazel & Sons Funeral Directors in Sutton Coldfield is now a part of Dignity Funerals. Their committed team will help you make suitable arrangements for the person who’s passed away. They offer funeral services for all faiths and cultures, as well as legal advice and bereavement support. Their team can also help with floral arrangements, funeral transport and memorials. A Hazel & Sons Funeral Directors can be reached via their 24-hour phone line.
Not found what you’re looking for? Find more funeral directors in Sutton Coldfield.
Accreditations and associations
- NAFD (National Association of Funeral Directors)
- Unattended cremation This is a cremation without a funeral service. This means mourners can't attend. The price shown includes the funeral director's fees and the crematorium fees.
Prices from £995
- Attended cremation This is a cremation which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party costs such as crematorium fees and doctor's fees aren't included.
Prices from £2,320
- Attended burial This is a burial which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party burial costs such as burial plots aren't included.
Prices from £2,320
- Chapel of rest
- Celebrant or faith leader
- Coffins and caskets
- Order of service
- Urns and keepsakes for ashes
- Memorial jewellery
- Traditional hearse
- Horse-drawn hearse/specialist transport options
- Death announcement/obituary
- Online tributes/donations
- Prepaid funeral plans
- Natural/woodland burial
- Unattended burial
Support And Access
- 24-hour telephone line
- Home visit
- Legal services/support
43 Birmingham Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1QFGet directions
Funeral home opening times
Outside of normal hours, visits can be made by appointment only