Choose a brand
Funeral directors who can help you find grief counselling
No results found.
Please try another search term or change filters
Still looking for funeral directors within Manchester and surrounding areas?
Find funeral directors in Manchester
If you’re planning a funeral in Manchester we’re here to help. Our directory makes it easy to find funeral directors in Manchester – you’ll find independent funeral homes, as well as nationwide names like Co-op and Dignity. Our listings cover the whole city and wider Greater Manchester area, so wherever you’re based, you’ll be able to find the right funeral director to help you plan the service you want.
Planning a funeral in Manchester
Manchester has many options for funerals, including 2 crematoriums and several woodland and meadow sites for natural burials. If you’re planning a religious service, the city has many places of worship. These include churches, mosques, synagogues, gurdwaras and Buddhist temples.
Why compare Manchester funeral directors?
Like everywhere in the UK, funeral costs in Manchester vary based on the type of service, the day and time it takes place and the funeral director you choose. That’s why it’s a good idea to compare prices. If you need to plan an affordable funeral in Manchester, our directory makes it easy to compare costs in one place.
Find a Manchester crematorium
If you’re planning a cremation, there are 2 main crematoriums in Manchester:
There are 5 more crematoriums in Greater Manchester:
- Agecroft Cemetery & Crematorium in Salford
- Altrincham Cemetery & Crematorium in Altrincham
- Dukinfield Cemetery & Crematorium in Dukinfield
- Hollinwood Cemetery & Crematorium in Oldham
- Middleton Cemetery & Crematorium in Middleton
Find a cemetery or burial ground in Manchester
- Blackley Cemetery (council-owned) – includes an area for woodland burials
- Gorton Cemetery (council owned)
- Manchester General Cemetery (also known as Harpurhey Cemetery, council owned)
- Manchester Woodland Cemetery, Worsley (privately owned)
- Philips Park Cemetery, Miles Platting (council owned)
- Radcliffe Cemetery Woodland Burial Area, Radcliffe (privately owned)
- Saddleworth Woodland Cemetery, Oldham (council owned)
- Southern Cemetery, Chorlton-cum-Hardy (council owned) – includes a meadow area for natural burials and a section for Muslim burials and Jewish burials
Find funeral wake venues in Manchester
You might choose to host the wake at your home or at a community centre. Alternatively, if you’re looking to hire a venue, you can find a selection of pubs, restaurants and other Manchester wake venues for hire.
Inspiring ways to celebrate the life of a loved one
Read real stories for ideas.
Are you a funeral director in Manchester?
Claim and edit your listing to showcase the services and support you offer.
Search nearby areas
Abbey Hey Ashton-in-Makerfield Ashton-under-Lyne Astley Atherton Audenshaw Baguley Belmont Beswick Blackley Bolton Boothstown Bramhall Bredbury Brooklands Burnage Bury Cadishead Chadderton Cheadle Clayton Clifton Collyhurst Davenport Denton Droylsden Dukinfield Eccles Failsworth Fallowfield Farnworth Golborne Gorton Harpurhey Hazel Grove Heywood Hindley Horwich Irlam Leigh Levenshulme Little Hulton Littleborough Marple Middleton Miles Platting Milnrow Moss Side Mossley Moston Mottram New Moston Newton Heath Newtown Northenden Oldham Openshaw Partington Pendlebury Prestwich Radcliffe Ramsbottom Reddish Rochdale Romiley Royton Sale Salford Shaw Stalybridge Standish Stockport Stretford Swinton Tameside Trafford Tyldesley Urmston Walkden Whitefield Wigan Withington Woodford Woodley Wythenshawe