Funeral Directors in Bristol
Finding funeral directors in Bristol which meet your family’s wishes can make the stressful process of organising a funeral a little easier when coping with the loss of a loved one. Funeral Choice collates Bristol funeral homes into an easy-to-use online directory. We hope this helps to alleviate some of the stress of funeral arrangements for your family at this difficult time.
Choosing suitable Bristol funeral homes
Listed in our directory, you will find local funeral directors side by side, so you can easily compare them and find the best one for your needs. Funeral Choice also allows you to compare funeral director prices in Bristol, so you can make an informed decision without having to call around multiple parlours.
Funeral Director Prices in Bristol
The prices you see displayed here reflect the cost of simple funeral packages in Bristol. They are based on the most up to date information provided but will vary depending on your individual needs. The funeral director costs in Bristol, will include:
- All paperwork associated with the death and funeral.
- The collection of the deceased and its preparation before the funeral.
- Transferring of the deceased to the funeral service in a hearse, carriage or other vehicle.
- The cost of a simple coffin or casket.
Funeral Services Bristol
It is important to remember that when you are organising a funeral service in Bristol, there are other third-party costs to consider. Your funeral director will take you through these in detail but they usually include:
- The cost of cremation or burial.
- Medical certificates for cremations.
- The fee for those officiating or conducting the ceremony.
There are extras families sometimes want to have too, which may be:
- Funeral flowers.
- Memorial (venue hire, catering etc.)
- Memorial headstone.
- Orders of service.