The UK’s leading Direct Cremation Specialist, available 24/7 to support you. We’re the only company to cover Northern Ireland as well as England, Wales and most of Scotland (excluding the Highlands and Islands)
Pure Cremation is the UK’s leading provider of direct cremations, and the only one totally dedicated to this style of farewell. Every month hundreds of families turn to us to guide them through the process of a dignified, fuss-free cremation and to help them to make the most of this new freedom to say goodbye their way.
The Pure Cremation Group is family-owned and proud to set the standard for simple cremations, offering superb value for money without any compromise on the care given to you and your loved ones.
See what our customers say about us: https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/pure-cremation
- Advice and support from the team member responsible for your arrangements
- Help to complete paperwork from the comfort of home
- Management of the Doctors’ or Coroner’s paperwork
- All transport of the deceased by our own trained staff
- Proper care of the deceased in premises we are proud of
- Doctors’ fees (where applicable)
- Cremation within 14 days of instruction*
- Personal updates about collection, care and the cremation date
- Careful recording of each stage of care
- Strict protection of all information about arrangements
- Cremation fees for an unattended cremation
- Solid pine eco-coffin
- Secure care of personal effects including jewellery
- Smart biodegradable ashes container with uniquely numbered ID disc
- Hand delivery of ashes (and any personal items) by a member of our team, by appointment, within 21 days of the cremation
*Cremations for clients from England and Wales take place at our own beautiful venue, Charlton Park Crematorium in Hampshire. Scottish cremations take place at Clyde Coast & Garnock Valley Crematorium, and Northern Ireland clients’ cremations take place at Lakeside Crematorium in Co Gavan.