About Heart of England Co-op Funerals, Towcester
Heart of England Co-op Funerals in Towcester is one of their several funeral homes in the Midlands. There’s no rush while you choose a tailored, simple or unattended funeral with their support. They can also help you with a range of options for your order of service, flowers and keepsakes. A member of The National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD), you can visit them on weekdays or on the weekend by appointment.
Not found what you’re looking for? Find more funeral directors in Towcester.
Accreditations and associations
- NAFD (National Association of Funeral Directors)
- Unattended cremation This is a cremation without a funeral service. This means mourners can't attend. The price shown includes the funeral director's fees and the crematorium fees.
Prices from £1,600
- Attended cremation This is a cremation which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party costs such as crematorium fees and doctor's fees aren't included.
Prices from £2,215
- Attended burial This is a burial which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party burial costs such as burial plots aren't included.
Prices from £2,215
- Chapel of rest
- Celebrant or faith leader
- Coffins and caskets
- Order of service
- Urns and keepsakes for ashes
- Memorial jewellery
- Traditional hearse
- Horse-drawn hearse/specialist transport options
- Death announcement/obituary
- Dove release
- Prepaid funeral plans
Support And Access
- 24-hour telephone line
- On-site parking
- Pay by instalment
- Bereavement support
167 Watling Street, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 6BXGet directions
Funeral home opening times
Outside of normal hours, visits can be made by appointment only