About Greater Manchester Funeral Service, Harpurhey
Greater Manchester Funeral Service is an independent, family-run funeral director with offices in Harpurhey and Moston. They can help you plan the right send-off for the person who has died, with a range of options depending on what you need. They have 3 chapels that can be used for funeral services of any faith or culture. The team at Greater Manchester Funeral Service in Harpurhey are available by phone 24/7 to answer any questions you may have.
Not found what you’re looking for? Find more funeral directors in Harpurhey.
Accreditations and associations
- NAFD (National Association of Funeral Directors)
- Unattended cremation This is a cremation without a funeral service. This means mourners can't attend. The price shown includes the funeral director's fees and the crematorium fees.
Prices from £1,381
- Attended cremation This is a cremation which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party costs such as crematorium fees and doctor's fees aren't included.
Prices from £2,800
- Attended burial This is a burial which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party burial costs such as burial plots aren't included.
Prices from £2,800
- Chapel of rest
- Celebrant or faith leader
- Coffins and caskets
- Order of service
- Urns and keepsakes for ashes
- Memorial jewellery
- Traditional hearse
- Horse-drawn hearse/specialist transport options
- Death announcement/obituary
- Prepaid funeral plans
- Unattended burial
Support And Access
- 24-hour telephone line
- Home visit
- Legal services/support
Baywood House, Harpurhey, Manchester, M9 5XDGet directions
Funeral home opening times
Outside of normal hours, visits can be made by appointment only