Distinct Cremations aim to give everyone the freedom to have their funeral their way, with less cost and less stress. We have clear, transparent pricing, avoid hidden extras, but most importantly, we believe that low cost should not mean low quality. Our team are here to help and guide you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We operate to the highest standards and have the highest quality professional facilities to care for the deceased. We believe that what the customer cannot see must be the same high quality as the services they do see. The essentials are included in the price and you can choose from 3 services with the main difference being if the cremation will be attended by mourners or not. We operate through a UK wide network of 35 crematoriums.
We’re part of the Westerleigh Group. Every year Westerleigh provides more than 50,000 families with high quality cremations, care and support across its national network of crematoria.
What’s Included in an Unattended Direct Cremation:
• Your Personal Advisor will explain the options and guide you through the initial arrangements
• Our experienced funeral staff will collect the deceased
• Dignified and proper care of the deceased in our professional refrigerated mortuary
• Your Personal Advisor will manage the required legal and cremation certification and paperwork
• We will make all the arrangements with the crematorium
• We will prepare the deceased for the cremation
• A simple proper coffin with personal name plate
• A respectful cremation will take place within 14 days at one of our crematoria
• Advice and guidance arranging a personal remembrance or memorial service
• All professional fees relating to the administration and registration of the cremation, in line with statutory requirements
• Scattering of the ashes in our beautiful remembrance gardens
• Return of ashes to any UK address in a smart ashes container – £75