About Cotton & Sons, Eastville
This local family operator is part of Bristol Funeral Directors and is the oldest funeral home in Bristol. They have been serving the Bristol community for over 50 years and have an experienced staff who can help find a fitting funeral. They are members of the National Association of Funeral Directors and the Independent Funeral Standard Organisation. They are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Not found what you’re looking for? Find more funeral directors in Bristol.
Accreditations and associations
- NAFD (National Association of Funeral Directors)
- Unattended cremation This is a cremation without a funeral service. This means mourners can't attend. The price shown includes the funeral director's fees and the crematorium fees.
Prices from £1,500
- Attended cremation This is a cremation which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party costs such as crematorium fees and doctor's fees aren't included.
Prices from £2,265
- Attended burial This is a burial which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party burial costs such as burial plots aren't included.
Prices from £2,265
- Chapel of rest
- Natural/woodland burial
- Celebrant or faith leader
- Coffins and caskets
- Order of service
- Urns and keepsakes for ashes
- Memorial jewellery
- Traditional hearse
- Horse-drawn hearse/specialist transport options
- Death announcement/obituary
- Online tributes/donations
- Prepaid funeral plans
Support And Access
- 24-hour telephone line
- On-site parking
- Bereavement support
338 Stapleton Road, Easton, Bristol, BS5 0NNGet directions
Funeral home opening times
Outside of normal hours, visits can be made by appointment only