About Co-op Funeralcare, Walton Vale
Co-op Funeralcare in Walton Vale is a branch of a large, well established funeral directors. They have an experienced staff with local knowledge and expertise who can offer support and guidance to help local families find a fitting funeral. They offer a wide range of funerals, everything from a simple no-fuss send off to a green funeral or bespoke service and for all faiths and cultures. They are available by phone 24/7.
Not found what you’re looking for? Find more funeral directors in Walton Vale.
Accreditations and associations
- NAFD (National Association of Funeral Directors)
- Unattended cremation This is a cremation without a funeral service. This means mourners can't attend. The price shown includes the funeral director's fees and the crematorium fees.
Prices from £1,195
- Attended cremation This is a cremation which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party costs such as crematorium fees and doctor's fees aren't included.
Prices from £2,400
- Attended burial This is a burial which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party burial costs such as burial plots aren't included.
Prices from £2,400
- Chapel of rest
- Natural/woodland burial
- Coffins and caskets
- Order of service
- Urns and keepsakes for ashes
- Memorial jewellery
- Traditional hearse
- Horse-drawn hearse/specialist transport options
- Online tributes/donations
- Prepaid funeral plans
- Unattended burial
Support And Access
- 24-hour telephone line
- British Sign Language (BSL) support
- Government funeral expenses payment
- Bereavement support
- Legal services/support
28 Walton Vale, Liverpool, Merseyside, L9 2BUGet directions
Funeral home opening times
Outside of normal hours, visits can be made by appointment only
About Co-op Funeralcare
Co-op Funeralcare is a part of the Co-op Group and with over 800 branches across the UK is the second largest funeral director in the UK. Their professional team of experts will listen to your needs and help you make appropriate arrangements for the person who has died. And with a central care team available 24 hours a day, they’re ready to help you arrange a funeral with care, attention and dignity.
Not found what you're looking for?
Are you a supplier and these prices look wrong?Get in touch and let us know
This listing has been written by Funeral Choice based on publicly available information and hasn't been verified by the funeral director. If you are the funeral director for this listing, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to update or amend this listing at any time.
Price last updated: 28/09/2023