About Co-op Funeralcare, Crosby
Co-op Funeralcare in Crosby is a Liverpool funeral home that offers send-offs to everyone. They can plan funerals for all faiths and cultures as well as low-key services. These range from Chinese to Jewish traditions and more in between. You can visit them from Monday to Friday and call ahead to book an appointment on a weekend.
Not found what you're looking for? Find more funeral directors in Crosby.
Accreditations and associations
- NAFD (National Association of Funeral Directors)
- Unattended cremation This is a cremation without a funeral service. This means mourners can't attend. The price shown includes the funeral director's fees and the crematorium fees.
Prices from £1,195
- Attended cremation This is a cremation which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party costs such as crematorium fees and doctor's fees aren't included.
Prices from £2,475
- Attended burial This is a burial which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party burial costs such as burial plots aren't included.
Prices from £2,475
- Chapel of rest
- Natural/woodland burial
- Celebrant or faith leader
- Coffins and caskets
- Order of service
- Urns and keepsakes for ashes
- Memorial jewellery
- Traditional hearse
- Horse-drawn hearse/specialist transport options
- Death announcement/obituary
- Online tributes/donations
- Prepaid funeral plans
- Unattended burial
Support And Access
- 24-hour telephone line
- British Sign Language (BSL) support
- Pay by instalment
- Government funeral expenses payment
- Bereavement support
- Legal services/support
50-52 Liverpool Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L23 5SGGet directions
Funeral home opening times
Outside of normal hours, visits can be made by appointment only