About A G Smith Funeral Directors, Maldon
A G Smith Funeral Directors is an independent funeral director established in 1912 on Spital Road in Maldon. As one of the oldest service providers in Maldon, they have been helping families arrange funerals for over 100 years. They are members of both the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD) and the National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors (SAIF). With A G Smith Funeral Directors, you can organise a traditional burial or cremation, as well as woodland burials with eco-friendly coffins.
Not found what you’re looking for? Find more funeral directors in Maldon.
Accreditations and associations
- NAFD (National Association of Funeral Directors)
- SAIF (National Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors)
- Unattended cremation This is a cremation without a funeral service. This means mourners can't attend. The price shown includes the funeral director's fees and the crematorium fees.
Prices from £1,175
- Attended burial This is a burial which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party burial costs such as burial plots aren't included.
Prices from £1,885
- Attended cremation This is a cremation which includes a funeral service where mourners can attend. The fees shown include the funeral director's fees. Third party costs such as crematorium fees and doctor's fees aren't included.
Prices from £1,885
- Chapel of rest
- Celebrant or faith leader
- Coffins and caskets
- Order of service
- Urns and keepsakes for ashes
- Traditional hearse
- Horse-drawn hearse/specialist transport options
- Death announcement/obituary
- Natural/woodland burial
- Unattended burial
Support And Access
- 24-hour telephone line
- Home visit
7 Spital Road, Maldon, Essex, CM9 6DYGet directions
Funeral home opening times
Outside of normal hours, visits can be made by appointment only